Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Simon update


Well, as you can see from the picture above, Simon is back to his "old self" again...yep, it's kinda hot here in Szeged, Hungary! Actually, I'm pleased that Simon has not returned to his "old self" 100%...he's a bit less "scrappy" and cantankerous than he was prior to "collar time". He's also a bit more loving and affectionate. Amazing what changes can come about when things are turned upside down in our lives...when we allow God to step in and change us, we too become more loving and maybe a bit less cantankerous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is what Im just experiencing.. God turned my life upside down,and I feel theres no earth under my feet..I believe I can turn it to His glory!
Thanks Arden!
love,
Melitta

Unknown said...

Yep, HE can turn it to HIS glory!