Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Some fun Christmas time pictures

Sybil and Ed Courtney with taco dinner preparations!!!


Edith Bond thought Erik was only taking a picture of me!


Hey Mary Jill..did you realize your outfit matches the piece of artwork behind you?


Tanya and Jim Person came on the 26th with their kids and we enjoyed a day of hanging out, planning for ICF 2008, and praising, worshipping and praying! If you click on the picture, there is a cool sort of "angel-like" reflection in the window of the fireplace right between them!!!

Erik downloaded some pictures onto my computer...these are from our Christmas in Debrecen!

1 comment:

Mary Jill said...

I do like how I match the art work :-). Only wish I did not have the tea towel on my shoulder! Ha!
or is it a "burb" cloth? no, no babies