Sunday, March 11, 2007

More memory

I just got more memory put on to my computer! Wow, things are moving faster, files are coming up much quicker, the entire computer experience is much more enjoyable!

The Lord reminded me this morning of the passage in John's Gospel when Jesus is telling His disciples that it is good that He is returning to the Father because then He will send the promised Holy Spirit, who will remind them of what Jesus taught them and will "teach them all things". I've found in the last two years as I've allowed the Holy Spirit to have "free reign" in me that it's like having new memory chips put in me: by His Holy Spirit and grace I'm learning things much faster, hearing His voice much more quickly, and my entire walk with God is a fantastic experience, which is much more enjoyable than it ever was before!

No comments: