Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ukraine...what can I say?


It's been a long time since my last blog, but you'll be hearing more from me in the next few days as I process this past week two friends of mine and I spent in Uzhgorod, Ukraine. I'm finding it challenging to put into words all that happened...it was one of those "one week that feels like three awesome weeks" experiences. Suffice to say that my life will never be the same, which is exactly what should happen on a missions trip.


In this first entry, I'll start with the beginning of the trip. Jennifer and I traveled to Debrecen, Hungary from Budapest and were blessed to take part in a worship service at the International Church of Debrecen. There was such a powerful presence of the Holy Spirit there, and a fellow missionary, Edith, spoke a great message about the Lord's Supper. Pictured is Edith. The last time I worshipped with these brothers and sisters, there were maybe 20 people in the room; when Jennifer and I arrived, there were no seats available and at least 10 people standing! God is growing His church in Debrecen! More to come..............

No comments: