Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Conference

I attended two conferences in the past 3 days. One was a women's conference with Stonecroft Ministries. My two friends and I enjoyed it...we loved hanging out with each other and meeting some other women from around the country.

The other conference was with Desert Streams and both Paul and I attended and were richly blessed. I want to share a few thoughts from the DS conference which really pricked my heart:

"The Father and the Son allowed the darkness of our sin to sever their relationship."

"Father and Son both surrendering to the abandonment from each other that ended every abandonment, at the cross, that we could ever experience."

"Come into agreement with what the King says about you!"

"What I need is mercy, not recognition."

No comments: