Saturday, June 11, 2011

Growing Spiritual Hunger in Hungary

Even though God called me to leave Hungary two years ago, God continues to do His mighty work there...ha...like He needs me there...ha ha ha....that sounds funny; He certainly doesn't need us, but in His great design of redemption and restoration, He chooses to use people.

A few days ago, I came across this magazine article which gives an update on what is happening in Hungary, and needless to say, I am rejoicing in all that God is doing! Please continue to pray that the Lord will fan into flame His Truth in that nation! Click on the title to this blog to get to the article, or cut and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/fire-in-my-bones/31205-a-growing-spiritual-hunger-in-hungary#.TfENs-usCwB;blogger


No comments: