Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ads on my blog.....

If you are a regular blog reader of mine, then you have noticed that I decided to allow blogger to put ads at the bottom of my blogs. The reason I am doing this is to generate a bit of income for Christian missions. The drawback is that I don't believe I can 'control' what ads appear there. So, I am praying about whether to continue having ads on my blog...

But for everyone's information, I DO NOT endorse the Mormons, Scientology or any other cults/sects or religions that are not centered on Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the ONLY way, truth and life! I am actually hoping that the ad people on blogger will read this blog and refrain from placing any of those false religion ads on my blog. I will certainly have to rethink having ads if they continue to put these kind on my blog.

So, blogger ad placers, please reserve this blog for truly Christian ads only! Thank you!

No comments: