Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preparedness

It doesn't take a rocket-scientist to figure out that things are happening on this planet that are shall we say not good? Weather patterns are simply nutty, economic forecasts are gloomy at best, and the Lord only knows what is in the hearts of those who want to live in the realms of destruction.

All this to say, while I'm not fearful because my hope is in the Lord and His great sovereignty, I am preparing. I began the preparedness journey a couple of months ago and promptly felt overwhelmed! However, I had a good friend trying to help me through it all, and I have some things ready. But the stress of thinking about trying to "hunt and gather" so many things was causing stress and even provoking that imp (fear)...and so I decided no more. Not no more preparing, but just no more stress and no more wondering, "So now what do I do with this 25 pound bag of pinto beans?"

A friend of mine introduced me to Shelf Reliance and Thrive Foods. From the get go, I was pretty much sold...the food is EXTREMELY tasty, and because of the process they use for dehydrating it, the vitamins are still in it when you rehydrate it. In addition, they have done their homework when it comes to other things like emergency kits, etc. So, now I am a consultant because first, I refuse to prepare out of fear; second, I want to prepare in order to be an asset to others rather than a liability; third, I want MORE time to spend on the things that are important to me, like people!

So, if you are interested in visiting my store online, just click on the title to this blog or on the link below and you can check it all out. I'm happy to answer any questions...I'm new at all of this so be patient with me...but I am excited to get prepared, and be at peace in the process!

http://www.shelfreliance.com/ArdenCz3

Blessings on you!

No comments: