Friday, September 24, 2010

Prayer room encounters


Yesterday, as I sat in the prayer room working on my second book, I noticed a man I thought I recognized sitting a couple of rows in front of me at a table. Then I saw what he was reading: MY BOOK, Walking Forward! :-)


I stood up and walked over to him...he is a good friend of mine...and knelt down to whisper: "Hey, I know the author of that book!" HAHAHAHAHA!


I guess what humbled me the most was that he said he really likes it and he showed me that he'd been underlining things and writing notes in the margins. Clearly, I was taken aback...there are many, many things that are rising to the surface in my heart and soul in connection with this book. I have prayed that God would use it in people's lives to bring them closer to His heart...well, He's using it in MY life to clean out things in my heart that still need to be healed!


So, all this to say, I guess this book is accomplishing it's purpose...in everyone's lives! This is my prayer...God, use this for Your glory and to draw people closer to Your heart and Your Son Jesus!!!

No comments: