Friday, September 10, 2010

Here's a WIN-WIN opportunity!

One of the things I loved about living in Hungary was how close stores were and how easily I could get the things I need.

Now, back in the U.S., I have to drive everywhere...I mean, everywhere! The closest store to me is over a mile away.

So, a positive development I see emerging is online shopping, which not only saves time, but also money! A friend of mine got me connected with Zamzuu and I now have my own Zamzuu website!

What does this have to do with YOU? And why WIN-WIN? Well, if YOU shop on my website, then YOU get great deals, rebates on selected purchases, and I get rebates and commissions too! I want to invite you to check out my website where you can get everything from pet supplies to clothing, and you can even book travel!

So, click on this website and check it out! By the way, you must ALWAYS click on the BACK arrow in your browser to return to the home page. Give it a whirl!

https://shop.ytb.com/default.aspx?ytbid=899070

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: