Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy-ness

It's Friday. The week has flown by. I feel like every minute has been filled; I never realized how busy one could be while on sabbatical!

The latest around my house is that the downstairs bathroom is being gutted, the plumbing redone (which means concrete being cut) in the hopes of solving the toilet overflow and shower leakage problems! Ah, the joys of homeownership! My consolation in all of this is that I am improving the value of my home!

On other home notes, I just received an email today from the folks at the Garden Club saying which seeds it is time to put in the garden! Yep, I'm gonna try a veggie garden this year...but I thought I had another couple of weeks...guess not! Boy, this is really when I need my dad to come visit and help me; he is the garden KING!

So, I'm off to think about gardens and get things in order in my office...oh yea, that is pretty much of a disaster in need of major work! Ha! Sabbatical! ha ha ha!

No comments: