Thursday, April 24, 2008

Budapest 24/7 Prayer Room


I awakened today SOOOOOOO excited to go to Budapest to join others in worship and prayer at the 24/7 prayer room, modeled after IHOP in Kansas City. There were 7 of us from 8:30-10:30 worshipping and praying together and, well, let's just say the Lord showed up!!! Wow! These precious worship and prayer warriors have such a heart for Jesus and I am blessed to be able to join them as often as I can!


At one point as we were in prayer, I opened my eyes and the picture above of 5 people on their knees in prayer and two of us at two corners of the room just struck me as being a powerful image of the body of Christ coming together in the name of Jesus to intercede for the nations.

1 comment:

Nome : Giovenale Nino Sassi said...

I also conteplo the beauty of