Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bilingual Seniors


Wednesday this week was my last lesson with this group pictured above! I've taught these precious ones for FOUR years! They are a bilingual class, which means they've learned subjects like biology, math, history and civilization IN ENGLISH! Of course in the last lesson we just talked and sang some songs and of course I sang a "goodbye" song for them. I will miss this group...as one of the girls said, we had our good times and our challenging times, but in the end, it was a GREAT four years together! They gave me the coolest gift...I'll have to take a picture of it, although I've "pulled it apart". It was a "flower" in which the florist carefully placed different make-ups...eye shadow, mascara, eye-liner, lip gloss, etc. Very creative group...you all get a 5 for that one! hahahahahhaha!!!!

No comments: