Thursday, September 06, 2007

Internet cafes

I have gotten to know the world of internet cafes this week as my laptop has been in Budapest being repaired. I did not realize how much I depended on technology, how much I love checking email, how "out of touch" I feel not being able to connect via email or skype. The blessing in all of this has been that I have gotten things done I may not have without the distraction of the computer, "tugging" at my heart. I have actually decided that I need to become much more disciplined in staying OFF the computer...so, blessings in disguise.......many more to come I am sure!

2 comments:

Laci and Keri NĂ©meth said...

J.R and few guys recently took a fast from technical things... :)

They reported the same...

Lazio

Anonymous said...

I agree Arden, these things can really pull us into a vortex sometimes... - TF