Thursday, November 23, 2006

Article in the paper

On Wednesday, I was minding my own business at school when the regional newspaper, Delmagyarorszag called the schoool to ask if any American teachers there would be preparing a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday. I was the "chosen one" to open my home to the journalists, who came that afternoon to take pictures of the Thanksgiving preparations and write an article as well!

So, here is the link to that article where you can see me busily preparing the turkey, which, by the way, one of my students' grandmothers killed and prepared especially for me!!!
http://www.delmagyar.hu/cikk.php?id=70&cid=137205

Follow-up pictures to come in the next posting!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Awesome, I was wondering how they found you to do it..
how did it turn out?!
~Katie

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie,

Answer to your Comment:
"...I was wondering how they found you to do it..."

Answer:
God :)
God's Blessing!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYDAY!!!
Love in Christ, Agnes U.S.A. Poconos
Jozsef Attila University
Library Szeged
My book Title:
" I MET THE LORD IN NEW YORK "
hope you read my book Arden



Dear Arden,
My prayer is for you:
" The Lord Bless you, keep you, protect you, shine upon your Life!"