Thursday, July 28, 2005

Long time no hear from!!!

ceo for the kids
Well, for those of you who have faithfully been checking in with my blog, my humble apologies for having neglected it for 3 months now!!! Just after my last entry, ministry here in Hungary began taking off, and I was swamped, day and night!!! How to summarize? Well, the beginning of May saw a conference here in Szeged: The Father's Heart: Home for the Orphan. A dear friend of mine from Israel, Joan, led a team who came from Atlanta in ministry to MANY people from Szeged and the surrounding cities. People heard about God's great and amazing love for them and FREEDOM in Jesus!!! My life, through it all, was RADICALLY changed, and I love Jesus more than I ever thought possible!!! In mid June, another conference was held, a worship conference, which was an amazing follow-up to the May conference!!! Plus, a wonderful team from Virginia came to teach English and minister to young adults from a local children's home. In early July, Joan returned for follow-up ministry which was TOTALLY blessed. Then I and 3 friends headed to England to hike Hadrian's Wall along the border between England and Scotland! A welcome break from the heat of Hungary!!! I will give some more personal blog reflections in the next few days, but this will have to suffice for now....the broad strokes before filling in the details.

No comments: