Thursday, May 02, 2013

Another year with Write at Home completed

I have one of the best jobs in the world...I'm a writing coach online with Write at Home.  You can find them here:  WRITE AT HOME  if you are interested in learning more.

I love helping students with their writing even though it is not face to face, which took some getting used to.  It's rather odd, as I finish my last set of papers, to say "goodbye" via the internet.  There is a tremendous lack of personal touch, not being able to look these students in the eye and give them high fives for all the great writing they have done over the course of this academic year.  However, I still love it.  

Now, it's on to building my other businesses, Visalus and Thrive Life!  Have a look at these links if you want to help me by supporting these businesses!

Visalus Shakes

Thrive Life!

No comments: