Monday, October 10, 2011

Some thoughts from morning prayer at Deeper Waters

I love my Deeper Waters family! Whenever I am able to attend morning prayer, I go and every time, God shows up and blesses me and everyone in the room! This morning was no different. I'm tossing out some thoughts that were spoken, for readers to ponder:

"The enemy tries to defile what God has declared to be good."

"When a thought enters in or a word is spoken, stop and ask: 'Is that really a thought-pattern from God?'"

"There was an energy from heaven that moved the Son of God, not an adrenalin rush."

"A doctor in a psychiatric hospital in Germany reported that half of his patients have been healed through adoration of the Lord."

Father, we want to declare Your goodness in the land of the living, to those who ARE living, and to those who are struggling to live. May we adore You first, last and in between with everything within us, to the glory of Jesus alone, amen!

No comments: