Friday, June 11, 2010

Borrowed from another friend's blog

I found this on a friend's blog....fun!

Buying: landscaping items.
Considering: all the possibilities presented to me for this next season.
Cooking: when I have time...mostly grilling.
Eating: fruit smoothie.
Googleing: organic ways to control weeds and kill bugs.
Learning: God loves to deliver us from ourselves!
Listening: to "The Prophetic Voice of an Eagle" by Jill Austin.
Loving: My wonderful friends!
Planning: What to plant in my newly dug up front yard!
Reading: Lion of War.
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: purple tank top, light green trousers.
Wishing: things were different with a couple of people in my life.
Thankful: For every moment of God's grace every day!
Writing: Two books.
Hoping: Next weekend will be blessed beyond words as my whole family will be together!

1 comment:

Mary Jill said...

Are you sure you didn't write this :-) You sure could have!

Amazing amount of yardwork! and the garden - wow!!

You are truly being transformed - inside and outside - you and the house :-) Miss ya! Love ya!