Friday, November 20, 2009

What a week!

I don't even know where to begin! I could talk about really boring stuff, like the fact that it is 11 p.m. and I am eating cereal before heading off to bed; or that Simon is sitting on the floor next to my feet, waiting for me to give him some attention; or maybe that we had our first dusting of snow this week. But I'd rather talk about how tonight, a man, about age 60, received his hearing in his ear that was deaf, or how a girl sitting next to me, who has been going to physical therapy for months for her back, received prayer and God healed her back completely; or how God broke off depression from another woman.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, both the mundane and the miraculous are worthy of mention!

Needless to say, life is an exciting adventure that seems to grow more exciting by the day!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

amen.