Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Variety is the spice of life!

Yes, on any given Friday or Saturday night, this is the kind of crowd you will see gathering at the EGS (Encountering God Service), from many different nations!

I may have already posted this picture. My former student, Kitti Katona is second from the left. She is here in Parkville, MO getting her Masters at Park University where she is on a full-ride soccer scholarship. Unfortunately, about a month ago, she tore her ACL and just had surgery. :-(


I'm gone many hours of the day, so when I am home, my kitties love to be close to me. This is Toby, chillin' at my feet in the yard. :-)


Here comes Simon...always wanting to be included in the fun!



Part of my internship includes serving. Every Sunday morning from 10-11, I do parking lot duty at church! Don't you LOVE the flourescent vests and walkie talkies!?! We actually have a BLAST during this time, and on most Sunday mornings, we get our choice of coffee or tea from the coffee shop! whooo hoo!!! This duty will be fun in a couple of weeks when the cold weather and snow begins to hit! :-)






As you can see from the pictures above, my life is full and varied! Lots of everything...laughter, tears, smiles, hugs, food, fasting, worship, prayer, the Word, kitties, friends, fun...I'm so blessed!

No comments: