Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings!

Zsolti and Laci Albert.

Laci Nagy.

Arden, Bori, Krisztina, Laci, Laci, Zsolt, and Dudi!


Bori, Krisztina and Dudi! Krisztina and I spent a number of years ministering at the children's home together when these "kids" lived there.



Krisztina, Dudi, and Zsolt




I believe I just experienced the most blessed Thanksgiving I've ever had in my life so far! About 3 weeks ago, the Lord put on my heart to invite my "kids" who grew up in the children's home and whom I've known for nearly 8 years, or more, now. Five of them came, all in their 20s now and we were able to share a wonderful meal together, conversation, and get caught up on each others' lives! I'm sitting here quite speechless at the goodness of God to give me such a precious time with such wonderful people!

No comments: