Saturday, November 08, 2008

Friday at 7 - ICF

Sorry, no pictures this week. We had a wonderful turnout of 'regulars' and 'newbies' this week at ICF! I'm excited that three students from Deak, where I teach, and two boys from Piarista (a Catholic boys high school) came for the first time! We had a great time of worship, led by Erik, and I got to share a message, which a number of people said touched their heart. I pray God uses all that took place on Friday evening for HIS glory!

Next week, we are looking forward to having the ENTIRE leadership team....yep, Persons, MJ, Edith, and all of us locals together for a teaching weekend! Friday night will be the same but Jim and Tanya will share about Spiritual gifts and then on Saturday, from 1:30 - 3:30 in the afternoon, they will continue that teaching! If you are a regular blog reader and anywhere near Szeged next Friday and Saturday, please come! It promises to be a GREAT evening and afternoon time together!

P.S. I've enclosed a link that I encourage you to go see. Makes me stop and think about how I view life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0DRk8dFjI

No comments: