Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sunbeams


I started roller-blading yesterday...I dug out the very nice pair of skates my brother helped me to buy probably 7 years ago, and which I'd probably used 3 times. There is a wonderful "new" road which runs alongside the river that runs through our city and walkers, bikers, runners and roller-bladers, along with the occasional car, use this road. It's very peaceful and a great place to "get away" without getting away.


Today, as I was blading, I turned around and saw this incredible picture with the sun, slowly setting. I took this with my phone's camera and was blown away by the beams! It reminded me of how far-reaching is the love and grace of God.

3 comments:

Mary Jill said...

Way cool beams!!! Also loved your photos from the Palota, but the odometer ......

Anonymous said...

I have a pair of roller blades that I also have not used in about 5 years...Thats a beautiful place , I think I saw that area when I was there? I'm going to try to get out and skate myself!!!
you inspired me!!

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

I'm not sure you got to see this particular place...it is on the OTHER side of the river from where I live. I'm glad I've inspired you to get out the blades! Be sure to wear your appropriate knee, elbow, wrist and head guards. hee hee hee