Monday, July 16, 2007

Rocky Mountain High...

Colorado!!! What beauty...every time I come to Colorado, I wonder in the back of my mind why I ever left this beautiful state....hmmm. Even though it's been in the 90s and folks here are saying how hot it is, with no humidity, I'm finding it quite pleasant! So far we've celebrated my neice's 9th birthday with a "backward" party....we had to wear our clothes backwards, and everything was done backwards...so of course, we ate dessert first! What fun! I also had the joy and privilege of meeting the Bible study group my brother and his wife are a part of here. Today, we travelled to my hometown, Colorado Springs, where we had lunch with a cousin and my Aunt Jean, who has been diagnosed with cancer and the outcome does not look medically very favorable. I must admit it was very difficult giving her a hug good-bye in the parking lot of the restaurant....
We then visited some old friends and drove up to our old house that my parents designed MANY years ago! Arriving home, we discovered that the baby robins, which hatched about 3 weeks ago, had flown the nest.....it has been amazing to watch their growth over the past 4 days, doubling in size.
I'm writing my blog, if you haven't figured it out already, for those who have asked me to keep them posted on my American travels this summer. So, not too many deep thoughts and lots of just daily stuff. Sorry no pix........using someone else's computer.

3 comments:

Mary Jill said...

Arden!!!! Have a GREAT rest of the trip. I am in San Antonio!! Where will I be on Mon? No idea - traveling with Jesus is such an adventure! missing you! Love, MJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Arden,

It was good to meet you in Colorado. Sharing your ministry really lifted my spirits and I was reminded of our own missions calling upon our lives right here in Denver. The evening we met was quite a turning point for me and I am glad the LORD lead you by my path for a couple of hours.

I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you enjoy the book and CD.

Linda H.

James 1:12

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Dear Linda,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the books and cd. I am sorry I've not thanked you yet. Been a bit busy as you can see. Meeting you has been one of the highlights of my trip...no kidding. Praying for you and may you walk in His power. Let's stay in touch!