Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family, friends, and fellowship





The blessings of family are immeasurable! I was able to see some of my family in Colorado, including some extended family! The picture above shows dad, mom, cousin, aunt, brother and sister-in-law. Please pray for my aunt who is being treated for cancer.

We got to celebrate one of my neice's birthdays with a backward party...we wore clothes backwards, ate cake first, and had a BALL!

At IHOP in Kansas City, God just HAPPENED to have one of my very best friends in the entire world "passing through" with her 5 boys on her way out to Colorado to visit her father. We "just happened" to be there at the exact hours she was going to be there!!!
In addition, we got to know a WONDERFUL couple, Luis and Jill Cataldo and they graciously hosted me and a couple of friends at their home while we enjoyed days of fellowship, prayer and worship!

Now I'm in Minnesota visiting old and dear friends from my university days! The blessings just keep on being poured out!!!!

No comments: