Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Thoughts

We are approaching the start of a new year on the Roman Calendar.  Instead of making resolutions, I want to post something different:

My New Year's Expectations

1. I expect to see God change me so that He is increasingly glorified in my life.
2.  I expect to see God move mightily in my friends' lives across the planet.
3.  I expect to see Holy Spirit increase in pouring out His gifts in my life that the Kingdom of God moves forward with power.
4.  I expect to see Holy Spirit move in ways we've never seen Him move in the western world as we humble ourselves and pray.
5.  I expect to see God build my marriage so that we as a cord of three strands will be strong!

What are some of your expectations?
    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, blosomtoo

Arden Campbell Czaszewicz said...

Thanks Edith! Praying amazing blessings on you in this new year!