Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Busy.  Understatement of the year.  It's a season, or so I keep telling myself.  While I love all that is happening...or most of it...I am still finding it very challenging to fit everything I need to accomplish into a 24-hour day. 

The blessings of this fall include:

Paul getting a teaching job....4th grade....VERY challenging children, though, which is wearying on him.

Us growing with our new spiritual family, The Bridge.  We continue to see God do amazing things, changing people's lives and perspectives.  

Business travels for both of us...we continue to hope the follow up with those contacts produces much fruit!

Visits to family; Paul's family for Thanksgiving.

What our hopes are for the next month:

Depth of relationship with Papa God, that we might come into line with His calendar, His ways, His heart for people, His perspectives on everything and everyone in every situation.  

That just about sums it up!  

No comments: