Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fun in Arizona!

I spent 5 days in Arizona, two of which were working an expo in Mesa.  Fun times with fun people.

But the best time was spent with my parents.  As they grow older, I covet these visits more and more; sadly, these visits are rare.  Sometimes I think our country is just too big.  

We laughed a lot, talked a lot, and just simply enjoyed being together.  We didn't have to have a lot of activity going on...just being together is priceless to me.  

As I was grading papers on their back patio early Monday morning, I looked up to see two coyotes jogging across the fairway.  I got up to take a picture, but they are so skittish that they both dashed off into the neighbors backyard.  Fun to see wildlife in the middle of the city.  

Back home now, I am pretty swamped with work...but blessed to have work!  Thank you Jesus for your goodness to me!   

No comments: