Monday, August 08, 2011

Chicago party

Papa Chaz preparing the legs of lamb!

Chillin' under the tent in the Chaz backyard!

Arden with my two new sisters and my one new brother...and of course my wonderful husband!

Papa Chaz doesn't like to have his picture taken!

The lambs and chickens on the spit! YUMMY!

Humbled. That's the only word appropriate for how I feel right now after an amazing weekend in Chicago with friends and family who couldn't make it to our wedding in May.

While the weekend flew by, Paul and I experienced tremendous joy and blessing from everyone who came from near and far to the lamb roast/chicken roast open-house party on Chicago's east side! Food galore, laughter, fun, and great times together made for memories!

We were unexpectedly surprised (at least I was) by generous wedding gifts as well...thank you to ALL who came and loved us so well! We love you and look forward to the next time we can be together again.


No comments: