Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More fun in europe

Sunday afternoon with some of the folks from Sion Church in Szeged.


We enjoyed a fabulous Sunday lunch at Eszter's mom's house in Szeged!

My Szeged buds organized a party for Paul and me on Friday evening where about 40 people came to help us celebrate our wedding! These are the last few who stayed til the end of the evening!

We spent some time with my former neighbor, Kati, who filled us in on the "happenings" in the neighborhood! :-)

Paul and I with my precious friend and former hairdresser, Bori, and her three children! What a blessing for Paul to meet her and all those we were able to meet during our very short visit to Szeged, Hungary!


Paul and I are still having a blast! This past week was FULL of meetings with my friends in Szeged, including parties, an evening at the open air festival, and fun at the new water park which boasts the tallest slide in eastern europe! :-)

No comments: