Thursday, May 05, 2011

New name...same person...deeply in love!

Paul and I standing on one of the many balconies at the Loose Mansion!



We love doing this! ;-)





SUCH sweet moments all through the weekend with my daddy! This was just before walking down the aisle...precious few moments!





Our cake!






I really LOVE my dress! woo hoo!









Sunday, May 1, 2011 is a day that will go down in my personal history as one of THE greatest days of my entire life! At approximately 4:30 p.m., I pledged my commitment for life to Mr. Paul Czaszewicz (Chaz-wick) and became Mrs. Chaz! Cheers erupted, some guests practically leapt out of their seats and most importantly, the Lord was smiling over this incredible day!






















Here are just a few of the comments I've heard from guests:






















"THIS is what a wedding should be like! It was holy, solemn, honoring, fun, and full of joy, and the Lord was VERY present!"






















"This was one of the most awesomest weddings I've ever been to!"






















"That was the BEST wedding ever!"






















And, from the owner of the venue: "I've seen a LOT of weddings here and this one was THE most meaningful one I've ever seen or experienced." (Apparently, she doesn't readily say things like that!)






















I had sooooooooooooo much fun...as did Paul....and we only wish it could have gone on for another couple of hours...we were just getting going on the dance floor when we were whisked away to change and depart. Alas...it certainly made me appreciate weddings in Hungary, which last until the following morning!






















Heart-felt thanks go out to ALL of my precious friends who flew in from all over the country (and even from Israel!) to be a part of this momentous occasion! Having you there with me and Paul made everything worth it!






















I must admit, I am really enjoying married life already! :-)






















So, what now? Well, Paul is working full-time, my part-time job has just ended...and I will be looking for another as I await the September re-start of my online job...and we are getting settled in to our home! I will spend a couple of weeks getting settled in with Paul, then ease my way back in to ministry, and writing.






















Yes, I finally want to publish (for real) my book The Senders (not just a kinko's type of printing) and I truly believe the Lord wants me to write a book about my journey toward marriage at age 47! As I was driving this morning, I believe the Lord gave me the title:........you thought I'd tell you.....muahahaha! No way!






















So, enjoy these pictures...more to come both here and on facebook!






















Thank you to everyone for your love, encouragement, support and prayers! Paul and I bless you back in Jesus' mighty name!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a lovey bride. Congrats Arden, I pray many years of love and joy with your hubby and family. It was a blessing to meet you.

Anonymous said...

i was thinking of you and praying for you these last couple of days and i am so very very happy for you two. i give thanks to our Lord for making it happen and making it happen this exact way! alleluia! pepus