Friday, March 25, 2011

Visiting missionaries

Penka and Hari Atanasova, native missionaries from Bulgaria. They are artists and evangelists and church planters!



My dear friend, George Ainsworth, Penka, Hari and myself outside my home in Kansas City!



Hari and Penka sharing their stories, God's work in Bulgaria and their art work with a small group of friends.




We enjoyed lunch together with these wonderful people!






Many of us here in Kansas City were very blessed to have visiting missionaries here from Virginia and Bulgaria! George Ainsworth (from VA) and Hari and Penka Atanasova (from Bulgaria) graced us with their presence and their incredible art work, as well as stories of how the Lord is moving in Bulgaria!










A dear friend of mine here said this: "I've met hundreds and hundreds of missionaries, but something struck me about Hari and Penka. The Lord is ALL over them and I am committing to praying for them. I have never had such a burden from the Lord to partner with missionaries before like I do with Hari and Penka!"










I pray you too will remember to pray for them as they minister in primarily southern Bulgaria to many unreached groups of people!

No comments: