Thursday, March 03, 2011

Simon is mourning

This is my boy, Simon. As you can see, he is waiting patiently, looking out the window for Toby to come home. Even as I type these words, he is sitting smack in front of the cat door...it's so sad....




"Toby, where are you? I miss you!"



My precious housemate, Whitney, is giving Simon extra hugs and holds.




Anyone who knows Simon knows that THIS is not typical...he would not let people hold him for more than about 5 seconds...he is needing special hugs these days.






Anyone who says that animals don't mourn when their buddies die is wrong. Just look at these pictures of my boy, Simon, who spent his entire life with Toby and is grieving the loss.










I captured him looking out the window, waiting for Toby to come home. He's also a bit more cuddly...

No comments: