Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adoration....a transformation.....

ADORATION
What is the first thought that comes to mind when you hear the word above?
What about in connection with God? Have you ever taken the time to adore God just for who He is? In the Scriptures, He's got a lot of names:
Redeemer, Savior, Lord, Alpha, Omega, Giver of life, the Truth, etc.
He's got a plethora of characteristics:
Forgiving, loving, kind, gentle, just, caring, steadfast, friend, lover, comforter, etc.
Adoring the Lord is just taking time to declare to Him who He is: I adore you Lord as the forgiving God, the one who sees everything about me and still loves and forgives me. You forgave the woman caught in adultery, You forgave the thief on the cross, You are so forgiving and I adore you for that!
I promise you that if you begin to take time and just ADORE the Lord, your entire life of faith with be transformed!

No comments: