Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surprise trip to Colorado

I know, dangerous to take pictures while driving 75 mph. :-)


Roger opening the front door....checking for the "package".


Christie walked in the house, into the kitchen, and I had to say, "Hello!" before she realized I was sitting in her living room! :-)

What a FUN look on Brooke's face!



The birthday boy, Zack! He too was surprised!




A week ago, as I was spending time with the Lord in the morning, I thought, "Why don't I just drive to Colorado and surprise my nephew, Zack, for his 13th birthday!?"



So, I took off on Friday morning and arrived that afternoon! I stood on the front porch of my brother Roger's home and called him from my cell phone. I got him to come downstairs to the front door by saying I'd sent a package which was to be delivered today...would he go check on the front step? Hee hee hee!!! I LOVED all the surprised looks as various members of the family came in the house to see me sitting there!

1 comment:

Dana Butler said...

awesome pictures... i love surprising my fam. :)