Friday, February 05, 2010

Yet another blessing!

Two weeks ago, I arrived at New Hope Church where I am serving on Tuesday nights as an assistant leader for Pure Heart, a Christian inner healing ministry. I myself went through the eight-week course in the Fall as part of Intro to IHOP.

Much to my surprise, a young lady there who is also serving as a leader, said she lived in Hungary for 6 years!!! So of course I broke into speaking Hungarian, and with delight, she could understand, but since her latter years before returning to the U.S. have been spent speaking Russian while living in Ukraine, she could not respond in Hungarian!

"That's ok!" I declared, I'll just talk to you and you can answer me in English!

So as we are all saying goodbye to each other in the parking lot that evening, I yell out to this young lady, "Jo eszakat, edesem!" I hear an audible, "AWWWW!"

How much fun to see my worlds colliding once again in such a precious way!

No comments: