Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Party with fiery women of God!




I am so incredibly blessed with new people in my life that the Lord continues to bring! In the third picture (just above) on the far right side, is my dear friend, Linda Valen. Linda served as Jill Austin's personal assistant for 15 years, and just happens to live about 3 minutes from me here in Kansas City!

Linda hosted a party of firey women of God, all of whom love Jesus passionately and want to grow closer to Him and see people set free in their walks with the Lord! We shared lots of laughter, great food, wonderful fellowship, powerful worship and prayer time and touches from the Holy Spirit! I continue to stand amazed by the Lord's goodness in folding me into various people's lives and blessing me beyond my wildest imagination!

No comments: