Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ponderings

I stand amazed sometimes, well, these days, pretty much every day I stand amazed. The goodness of God overwhelms me sometimes.

I'm sitting here taking part via internet: www.ihop.org in the awakening service that is happening just 1.5 miles from my home! The room there is packed out; and the presence of the Lord can be, quite literally, FELT through the internet! I'm amazed at that. I'm also amazed that God has made a way to make the web-stream of the prayer room and these awakening services FREE for anyone and everyone who wants to tune in via the internet.

Today a good friend of mine and I went out to a fabulous lunch! The conversation was rich, sweet, full of life and a smattering of laughter! I'm amazed that God has given me such friends as this!

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed dinner and conversation with another friend! Yet more rich conversation, prayer, and blessing!

This afternoon, I had a woman whom I hardly know want to talk with/pray with me. She gave me SUCH encouraging words to ponder and chew on...again, God's goodness in just sending people into my life who are blessings beyond measure!

Yesterday, I was able to talk with one of my closest friends in Hungary via skype! God's goodness in technology amazes me!

Finally, my dad. He's 80 years old! He's amazing! He is taking me and two of my brothers helicopter skiing...I'm amazed!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed! Thank you Lord...Your goodness is overwhelming!

No comments: