Friday, May 19, 2006

Cats



One week and counting till I have to give my cats, Toby and Simon, last hugs and start missing them for 3 months. I've had them since they were 6 weeks old; Toby turns 8 this month, and Simon next month. Everyone who meets them falls in love with them, unless of course he/she has allergies to cats, or is afraid of cats in general. Even non-cat lovers have said how much they like MY cats...this is why I'm so sad. I'm gonna miss them....and they me, I'm sure.
Cats can teach us lots about life...and because my boys are not typical cats, but more like dogs, they have taught me much about love. Much about asking for what you want. Much about what it means to chill out and relax. Much about how much we all need a good rub sometimes. Much about cuddling. Much about independent moments. Whenever anyone calls me, Toby is right here ready to speak with whomever has called! I'm gonna miss them!

2 comments:

Me said...

hehe, i'm leaving a comment for ya :D cute pics, but i already told you that :D
I wonder if I can post this even though i dont have an account...hmmm do i wanna make one? i guess so, just so i can comment on ya! :D
Love,
Katie

Laci and Keri NĂ©meth said...

I think it was time to see Tobi and Simon on your blog... :) I started wondering...
(just a note: Laci is not a big cat fan, but Toby and Simon are more then cats...) :)